I feel like such a thumb-twiddler lately. I started working at the Tuacahn box office, which I do most mornings 9-3. When it's not busy, I sit there and read or surf the internet. Blah blah blah. Then I come home. And I read or surf the internet. Usually I fall asleep. Then if I'm lucky I work at concessions in the evening, which is the most exciting part of my day. woOOoooOOoo.
I'm going insane. I need to find a completely riveting book or some other engaging activity or I might turn into a blah...b. Next week I'll be heading up north for some much needed vacation. But until then... blah blah blah.
BLAH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey! I'm in St. George. Let's play.
ReplyDeleteI have this fascinating book which I read I just finished reading...it took me two days. But I don't know if it's missionary approved....now that I think about it, probably not. Anyways, welcome to the life of an office job.
ReplyDelete