Thursday, October 8, 2009

in case you didn't know already

Where is your cell phone? in my pocket

Your Hair? long and brown

Work? I have great jobs. I wish I didn't work so many hours!

Your Father? used to look like superman - not so much anymore :P

Your Favorite Thing? reading in bed with something good to snack on. Laughing. Being a dork.

Your Dream Last Night? I dreamed I was working at Tuacahn... that has to be unhealthy.

Your Favorite Drink? water. milk sometimes. juice is good.

Your Dream Car? teal Jeep Wrangler, huge wheels, lifted, sweet sound system. or an old cadillac.
The Room You're In? the box office at Tuacahn

Your Fears? losing people

What do you want to be in 10 years? the best mom EVER!

Who did you hang out with last night? the concessions children

What you're not good at? being organized

Muffins? this was pretty funny. I pasted this quiz from Tif's blog and it all went on one line, so it said "What you're not good at? studying Muffins?" hehehe.

One of your Wish List Items? enough money to make my family OK

Where you grew up? Ivins

Last thing you did? laughed at a funny old guy on the phone

What you are wearing? jeans, heels, and a new blouse

What aren't you wearing? a jacket, and it is freezing in here

Your Pet? Sam the orphan kitty

Your Computer? Seth has stolen it because he likes to mess with GarageBand

Your life? swell

Your Mood? cheerful

Missing? school, friends, family

What are you thinking about right now? the sun

Your Car? 02 Hyundai Accent

Favorite Color? yellow

When was the last time you really laughed with meaning? um... yesterday when the hot dogs decided to jump off the rollers

Last time you cried? yesterday

School? BYU!

Least Favorite Weather? freezing but no snow. What is the point??

Soup? that sounds so good right now

Book? Almost done with HP7

Movie? I love Disney classics

Music? anything with soul

2 comments:

  1. mmm, all very nice. I'm going to try and compete with you for best mom ever though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are great. I love it.
    Yellow is a very appropriate favorite color for you.

    I'm excited to see you again this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete