Friday, January 30, 2009

Sunshine in my soul today

Do you ever have moments when you feel like you're in a musical? Like you need to just stop and burst into song? Have you ever had the suspicion that everyone around you is about break into impromptu yet somehow impeccably synchronized choreography?

I do. I have.

I did today, in fact. Yesterday, too. Today on the way to the testing center, I had to consciously restrain myself from belting "December, 1963" to the world. I actually laughed out loud as I was walking because it was such a close call. And yesterday after class, I found myself caught up in a vivid fantasy in which I was the lead guitarist of Bon Jovi.

In all seriousness, it is one of my dreams in life to learn "Have a Nice Day" and be able to wail on an electric guitar in front of a screaming crowd. Mark my words: I will do it.

Be there.

3 comments:

  1. I have totally had those days! Whenever I am in a crowded hall, with everyone going to class, I imagine us all just stopping and then breaking out into my 'gotta get to class' song and dance. I'll show you when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was belting ABBA songs on my way to the gym the other day. I didn't even consciously realize I was doing it. It was way too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey pretty. this is tiffani herpel. i want to be your blogger friend. :) and real life friend. and all the goods!

    ReplyDelete