skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Musings
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
I'm a missionary!
Last night I was set apart, and I feel like I have super powers. I'm finally excited to go. Not just vaguely aware that it will be neat, but anxious.
See you in 18 months!
1 comment:
Heather
November 10, 2009 at 4:08 PM
Sister Weinheimer,
I love you. And guess what?! I might make you an aunt in 18 months ;)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jade
View my complete profile
There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal.
-C.S. Lewis
Places I've Been
Venice, Italy
Huntington Gardens, CA
Hollywood
Heidelberg, Germany
Siesta Key, Florida
Live on the edge!
People I Love
My Family
The Cousins
These Hooligans
And these ones
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2011
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2009
(69)
▼
November
(2)
I'm a missionary!
so, uh...
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(3)
Followers
Sister Weinheimer,
ReplyDeleteI love you. And guess what?! I might make you an aunt in 18 months ;)